What We Believe...
- In one God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures are the inspired word of God and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That people are born with a fallen sin nature and are inclined to evil.
- That the impenitent who have refused or neglected God's forgiveness are hopelessly and eternally lost without accepting Jesus as their personal Savior.
- That Jesus Christ died for the whole human race and whoever repents and believes on Him as the Son of God shall be saved.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly whereby the heart of the Christian is cleansed and filled with the Holy Spirit.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
About the Church of the Nazarene
The Church of the Nazarene is a Protestant Christian church in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition, tracing its roots to an anniversary date of 1908. It was founded to spread the message of scriptural holiness (Christlike living) across the lands. Today the Church of the Nazarene is located in 156 world areas.
The Church of the Nazarene is a Great Commission church. Our mission is to make Christlike disciples in the nations. We believe that God offers to everyone forgiveness, peace, joy, purpose, love, meaning in life, and the promise of heaven when life is over by entering and experiencing a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We are called to take this message to people everywhere.
The Church of the Nazarene is also a holiness church. We believe that Christians can experience a deeper level of life in which there is victory over sin, power to witness and serve, and a richer fellowship with God, all through the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Church of the Nazarene.